
So back in December we were asked to speak in sacrament but we were going to be in Vegas so we said we couldn't but we'd speak whenever. This past Sunday sweet Brother Garrett called and asked us to speak May 13 we said no because I will just have had my surgery, but once again call back. He called again about an hour later and asked us to speak the next week but we had to decline again because supposedly the recovery period is 4-6 weeks...I'm shooting for 2 though! I have to say that in the back of my mind I'm expelling a breath of relief because I hate speaking. My stomach rolls over constantly, i think I might throw up, my voice shakes and my cheeks turn 3 darker shades of red than usual. The men definitely have an unfair having served missions and all ;) Is it really bad to say I'm so relieved? Although I don't feel too guilty because I know I would've done it if I could've.





2 comments:
What are you having done? That's a long recovery time. Sounds like the surgery I'll be having after Christmas... If you need anything, let me know. Everyone says that, huh? But even if you need me to come get your boy to spend the afternoon at my house, I will gladly do it! Rhett would love to have him over!
Come on you could do it, I would love to hear you speak in church the day after surgery and about 30 min. after you had taken a percocet (sp?). That would be a meeting for the books!
Post a Comment