Miley Cyrus a.k.a Hannah Montana just did this photo shoot for Vanity Fair. She's 15! I am so annoyed at this, first of all she and her family are always saying how important it is to be a role model blah,blah, blah. Before this photo even came out pictures of her flashing her bra and panties showed up on you tube. Role model me eye. Her parents were on the set with her and her parents and Miley approved this photo, they were able to see it on a digital camera beforehand. What the heck are they thinking??!! Young girls and tweens watch her show every day, she and her parents know that she is a role model for young girls, they always say that she is and what a big responsibility it is. You want to have a pix of your daughter taken without her top on, fine thats your business, but to put it in the public spotlight....wrong. Also, you know her whole family is benefiting from her record deals, movies and tv w/Disney, why would they risk losing all that cash? And hellloooo, you are a Disney star....Disney Miley & Billy Ray. When did topless become popular with Disney...never!! I am so interested to see if Disney keeps her show on, I mean lets face it, shes a major cash cow. Her tix for her concerts sold out in like 5 minutes and the movie of her concert made millions. Sex sells and I for one am deeply disappointed in this decision, my kids saw this pix at the store and they were genuinely shocked that that was Miley. Shame on her and her parents for ruining her image and letting down thousands of parents and kids.Friday, May 2, 2008
Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus a.k.a Hannah Montana just did this photo shoot for Vanity Fair. She's 15! I am so annoyed at this, first of all she and her family are always saying how important it is to be a role model blah,blah, blah. Before this photo even came out pictures of her flashing her bra and panties showed up on you tube. Role model me eye. Her parents were on the set with her and her parents and Miley approved this photo, they were able to see it on a digital camera beforehand. What the heck are they thinking??!! Young girls and tweens watch her show every day, she and her parents know that she is a role model for young girls, they always say that she is and what a big responsibility it is. You want to have a pix of your daughter taken without her top on, fine thats your business, but to put it in the public spotlight....wrong. Also, you know her whole family is benefiting from her record deals, movies and tv w/Disney, why would they risk losing all that cash? And hellloooo, you are a Disney star....Disney Miley & Billy Ray. When did topless become popular with Disney...never!! I am so interested to see if Disney keeps her show on, I mean lets face it, shes a major cash cow. Her tix for her concerts sold out in like 5 minutes and the movie of her concert made millions. Sex sells and I for one am deeply disappointed in this decision, my kids saw this pix at the store and they were genuinely shocked that that was Miley. Shame on her and her parents for ruining her image and letting down thousands of parents and kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Amen Sister! My kids were grossed out too. How do you explain that to them? Now H- feels guilty listening to her CDs.
Thanks for all of the comments your really went above and beyond. I hope I didn't guilt you into it.
Love ya!
This is the first time I have actually seen the picture, but when I heard about the picture I was saddened, although not surprised. I have noticed over the past six months her music has changed and her look has changed. I think they are trying to cross her over from tween to teen. I commented to Aubrey that I didn't like Hannah's new music and she told me that it's not Hannah Montana's music it's Miley's music. Hannah is when she sings with her blonde wig and is more tween. Miley is when she sings with the dark brown hair and is definitely more mature.
It just makes me sad that she's in this situation at all. When is is ever okay for a teen to be beautiful naked- or patially naked. Shame on Mailey, the photographer, her parents, and the media for playing it up.
Post a Comment