Saturday, August 2, 2008

VEGAS TRIP

So for all those who don't know 'S' took me to Vegas to see George Michael about a month ago. It was FANTASTIC!! This is us at the concert (more about that later).

We started out the night by meeting 'S's parents at Outback. The company was great but my steak stunk! Normally I like their food but I ordered the bleu cheese crusted steak and what came out was a small round steak with what looked like grey grits on top....grody :(
The concert was so amazing , best concert I've been to by far. He is so much better live, loooove hiiim ;) He started out with a few WHAM hits, moved to the 90's and then his new stuff. 'S' and I danced to Careless Whisper, even though our drunk neighbor hollered 'Get a room!'. This was before his girlfriend yelled at him to leave, he was ruining their experience. Theres no better entertainment thank drunk couples fighting and then sloppily making up, I gotta say though, the boy couples were way more harsh than the hetero couples. Anyway, he ended and people started leaving and thats when we made our way down to the front....duuuh don't people know how to wait for an encore?? I love that George, he did not 1, not 2 but 3 encores. Of course he ended the night with...you guessed it, Freedom. Which is good because I think the audience would have rioted if he didn't do that one.
So after we walked around on the strip. Here we are at the New York, New York.
Here we are at the Luxor. We got back to his parents at around 2 a.m. and woke up at 5:45 a.m. to catch our flight home and my mom was nice enough to let us sleep till about 5 p.m. All in all, fab trip and I love my hubby for taking me!

6 comments:

The Woodward Family said...

Sounds like so much fun! Reminded me of our Police concert down there last year. People need to learn you DO NOT get up and leave until the overhead lights come on and are completely lit! So nice you got that time with S alone...

The Woodward Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Woodward Family said...

That delete was me...sorry, somehow I double clicked, and it posted it twice...

Carol said...

I'm so glad you had fun!

Andrea said...

So I am so loving your blog. I just got started and really need some pointers. I dont know how to find a fun backround or post pics that great.
Anyway the concert looked way fun. I looked at some of your other posts. I didn't know that you quilt. You may have to give me some pointers on that too. Well I hope that we can get together some time. Can you believe school starts in 3 weeks!! Talk soon

Ross, Toby and Holden said...

Ok, I am SO jealous. I love George Michael and I am not ashamed to say it! That must have been so fun. Maybe some time after we aren't poorer than dirt I'll get my chance!

Tell E we said hello!