So I love this series and I am so excited for this movie to come out........but wait! I just found out that it will be released thanksgiving weekend.....the same weekend Harry Potter was supposed to come out and H.P. will not be released until summer of 2009!!!! I'm so torn, I'm excited for this movie but so sad I have to wait for my fave H.P. book turned movie (the half blood prince). On a side note, the release of this film had nothing to do with H.P. coming out later. On another note, I never really connected with Bella, I have always thought she was a bit too whiny and theres something else but I just can't put my finger on it, let me know what I'm talking about if you know what I'm talking about ;). But in Breaking Dawn I think she finally came into her own and I actually liked her character. Speaking of Breaking Dawn, can anyone say AMAZING??!! I think it was the best book by far, it had so many things coming that I didn't know if she would ever address. I also love that Jacob Black, can't wait for his own book to come out. Edward gets his own book also, Midnight sun. You can read the first chapter on:www.stepheniemyer.com





3 comments:
She has really dumb, over dramatic ideas. Killing yourself in the third? Give me a break!
Yes, I think Breaking Dawn was the best book in the series! Loved it. I really loved Jacob's perspective.
I couldn't agree more! I loved the Harry Potter books. Everyone of them! But I had a hard time with Bella too, until the end. When she was a mom and fighting to save everyone. It was so great. I am also bummed about the HP movie. I can't believe that we have to wait another year! The Half Blood Prince was one of my favorites too! It seems like we have similar tastes in books. Now that I'm done with the Twilight series, do you have any suggestions for another book?
PS Wow that was a long comment!
I really think that we should do a "girls night out" and go see twilight. We don't need to go opening weekend, but I think it would be fun to go sometime before Christmas. Thanks for introducing me to these books. A friend of mine in Utah called them "mormon cocaine". So like I said, I can't read the third one until I clean my house. I think Bella is really melodramitic in Half Moon, she is a teenager afterall. :)
Post a Comment