
Pokemon master, our good friend Rich and my hubby decided to go rock jumping at Sand Harbor.
Pokemon master was afraid to jump at first but he went after hubby and Rich went. This is hubby.

This is
Pokemon master jumping. He like it so much he went quite a few times. I used to love doing that when I was growing up,
unfortunately being clumsy me I always ended up falling between the rocks and scraping up my legs.
Siggghhhhh, the end of my rock climbing career ;).
Heres Miss E and
Pokemon master, tanned to a
crisp brown after about 8 hours at the lake.

I
finally found a book that my hubby likes and he read just about all day.

My mom and my sisters
fam and
hubbys bro. and wife all came up too. Way fun!
4 comments:
So much fun! What book is it? oh, and I am so jealous of Miss E and Pokemon Master's tan! Wish I could do that, if I were out in the sun for that long I would look like a tomato!
We LOVE the cove and rocks at sand harbor...it's our fave...so jealous.
It was way fun!
What book did you get him to read? Is it TWILIGHT!!! I too am so jealous of the tans and the fun! I miss Tahoe so bad!
Post a Comment