I love danish and this is an easy, yummy way to make it. I know it looks so simple that it can't be that good right? Wrong! I like to make this Sunday mornings before church, its easy and fast. Let me know what you think!
This looks sooo good, I am going to make it this weekend, since I am making cheesecake for enrichment I will already be buying cream cheese, and I'll just make a cherry cheesecake and use some of the leftover pie to make this danish, it looks good, I love danish! Out of all the recipes friends post on their blogs, this is the first one I am actually going to try!
So I went to the store today. 15 - 20 min. away. (I miss city life) To get the ingredients for this. What did I forget? The ingredients for this. NICE. I did get cupcake liners for Mr.Man's b'day though.
2 comments:
This looks sooo good, I am going to make it this weekend, since I am making cheesecake for enrichment I will already be buying cream cheese, and I'll just make a cherry cheesecake and use some of the leftover pie to make this danish, it looks good, I love danish! Out of all the recipes friends post on their blogs, this is the first one I am actually going to try!
So I went to the store today. 15 - 20 min. away. (I miss city life) To get the ingredients for this. What did I forget? The ingredients for this.
NICE.
I did get cupcake liners for Mr.Man's b'day though.
Post a Comment