Friday, September 19, 2008

CAMPING @ GROVERS

So we decided spur of the moment to go camping a few weekends ago and we went to our fave spot...Grovers Hot Springs! A great place to go camping, swimming and hiking. The campsites are big and they all have very large bear boxes and these cool bookshelf type things that you can keep your firewood, flashlights, etc. So we went on a night hike and I was trying to do a devotional type thing in a meadow under the stars. The ladies man was holding my hand pretty tight which is surprising for our no fear guy and I asked the kids how Nephi and his family must have felt wandering in the wilderness. The ladies man goes, "Ummmm scared?" The way he said it was so cute. Pokemon master and Daddy trying to set up before it gets dark!
Nothing better than charred, melty marshmallow!
She likes 'em charred and gooey too!
The ladies man w/the ever present dirty face and impish smile
Me and the hubster....both of us not morning people, thats about as big of a smile as i'll get out of my man that early. I laugh to myself every time I see this pix. By the way, my kids are finally taking good pictures...yeah!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

That is so helpful that your kids can take pics. We will have to start that. I noticed Rod and I have no pics together. The camp site sounds, we might have to check it out!

Marshall said...

You guys are cute morning people! I love that picture of the both of you! My man is not a morning person either ;)

Carol said...

Sounds like a lot of fun.
We keep trying to go do a little over-nighter or at least a day trip and it keeps raining on the weekends here! WHat's up with that?
Love the pic of the two of you. You look great!