A super big, huge THANK YOU!!! to my super sweet, thoughtful brother-in-law who called last night and told me he was going to frame the blackboard I painted in the kitchen. He came over today w/moulding he had bought and did a fab job framing it. My kitchen looks finished now. Love ya lots J.Friday, September 19, 2008
MY HERO :)
A super big, huge THANK YOU!!! to my super sweet, thoughtful brother-in-law who called last night and told me he was going to frame the blackboard I painted in the kitchen. He came over today w/moulding he had bought and did a fab job framing it. My kitchen looks finished now. Love ya lots J.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Where's the picture of the blackboard?! I've been wanting to do something like that. I've gotta see what you did!
Oh, BTW the camping pictures are so cute. Looks like tons o fun!
I will have to come over and see how it looks! I loved your blackboard, I bet it looks great with the border on it!
It does look very nice!
Post a Comment