I can't wait for Saturday!
My cookies will be there, but sadly, I won't be, or, well, not sadly because of why I won't be there, cuz I can't wait for my surgery, but sad cuz I'd love to spend time with all my friends. Have fun girls!
I think I FINALLY found the recipe I will be making. It is a mint chocolate type thing. I hope it works out! I am nervous!
So I am a flake (like usual) and have lost the time of the exchange. So, can you tell me what time it starts again?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't wait for Saturday!
My cookies will be there, but sadly, I won't be, or, well, not sadly because of why I won't be there, cuz I can't wait for my surgery, but sad cuz I'd love to spend time with all my friends. Have fun girls!
I think I FINALLY found the recipe I will be making. It is a mint chocolate type thing. I hope it works out! I am nervous!
So I am a flake (like usual) and have lost the time of the exchange. So, can you tell me what time it starts again?
Post a Comment