Sunday, December 21, 2008

FINALLY....SNOW!!


So in typical Reno fashion, the weather has been anything but typical. Unseasonably warm and I am ready for snow, there is nothing better than a good snowstorm. So as you can see, I got my wish! On our way to take the kiddies to school we have to go up a small hill and as we turned onto the street, we saw a city bus that had spun around and jack-knifed causing cars in front of and behind to pile up and slide into one another! We go an alternate way, get to the stoplight where a college student in a neon w/bald tires slides right into our bumper. Hunny gets out, her wheel well got pushed in but no damage to our car so he told her to get on the freeway and drive slow. We continue on to NW Reno where we all know the snow falls heavier...thank goodness for 4 wheel drive! Keep your fingers crossed for a white Christmas!





2 comments:

Cory and Traci Hurrle said...

Boooooo....snow :( It should really just stay up in the mountains and quit falling into the valley where I have to drive. Why on earth do I live here again?

Katy said...

You need to update!! Hope things are going good for you guys.