
OK so my family loves bacon and so do I. However I hate getting burned by that splattery fat and how it smells up the whole house. Liz introduced me to the precooked bacon @ Costco. I have had precooked bacon before and found it thin and gross. The Kirkland signature bacon only takes 50 seconds to cook in the microwave and is really good! I have been converted!





4 comments:
now I have a microwave that works I think I'll give that stuff a try!
Love bacon. Love costco.
You can also try cooking real bacon in the microwave on a microwave bacon cooking tray- like that description?. I had always wanted to try the bacon tray thing, but wasn't convinced that it actually worked. Then I ran into Sister Moon at JCPenney outlet and she was buying one because hers had worn out. She said she loved them so I bought one too- $2- or less. It works really well and depending on how long you cook it, the bacon can be softer or crispier. Plus, Aubrey can do it herself.
Hello Nicole! Remember me? Have you made any homemade icecream lately? -Lauren
Post a Comment