Tuesday, April 15, 2008

SQUEEZE IN


So Spence and I went here a while back, its located at the corner of Las Brisas and McCarren. I had heard about this restaurant before, its original store is in Truckee and its very narrow. There was a lot of good things about it, the service cannot be beat, I've never had service that good, The Ladies Man got a cool koala pancake w/a smiley face, they have a sauce you can have on the side of your omelet, I had nacho cheese, Spence had a pesto type sauce. The bad news, I didn't like the way they prepared the omelet. You can see from the pix its not your traditional omelet. They cook the egg separately and put it on top of everything. It was too much thick egg for me. Also I assumed cheese was included automatically and it wasn't...weird. Also the juice was muy pricey. We decided that the sandwiches look killer though so one day we'll go and try those. :)

4 comments:

Liz Maile said...

I really want to try the food there. It looks so yummy. We went one day for dinner but forgot they are only open for lunch and breakfast.

Marshall said...

Okay, I am having Nicole-blog withdrawls. It has been two weeks! Blog already!

Carol said...

Ditto!
I know you're like CRAZY busy and never home or you really enjoy screening your calls because you're totally hard to get a hold of! I'm Kidding!
I need my Nicole Fix!
Feel free to delete this after you read it because no one else will get the humor - well maybe Jen & Emily but feel free to delete anyway.
Love ya!

Marshall said...

I started laughing at that one--glad you said you were kidding, because I am a bit gullable.

Come on, Nicole, feed my addiction.