
So heres the brood in their Easter finest.

The Ladies Man in his lady killer hat ;)

Miss E & her mohawk man, that boy sticks to her like glue!

Strikin' it up foxy

But Nicole I can't smile, the sun hurts my eyes! So no matter where we posed today, we always had lots of sun...oh well. I love to do matching Easter clothes & when I saw all these @ Childrens Place I thought, perfect...one stop shopping! Plus the dresses were smocked and I am a
sucker for a smocked dress :) So I'm all excited to show Miss E the dress, knowing I'm taking a risk on it being black & white but I liked it so I took a deep breath and whipped it out. She looks @ me & calmly says, "Mom, Easter is about the resurrection...it s a joyful time & that dress doesn't make me feel joyful. Black is not a joyful color." What do I say to that!? Big thanks to Amber on my quest to 'sell' the dress to her! But as we were driving to church she said thank you to the hubby & that she was just glad she got a new Easter dress. The hubster also thought the dress wasn't Eastery enough. Siiiggghhhh........whatev, I loved it! Pokemon Master was kindly running around getting kids shoes for me & the battery died before I got a solo pix of him.
6 comments:
I think the dresses are beautiful. I love smocked things too. I really love the boys' hats. Those are faulous.
As I look at the pictures and read your comments, I have tears running down my face. Thankful tears because of all you do for me and my family, tears because my kids are so happy, tears because they look so good and tears because I miss you all so much. I love you Nicole. Happy Easter, and thanks for making our kids part of your family.
Oh you are so great. I loved Liz's comment. You have been so awesome to take her kids in. I'm glad Easter Bunny found you all!
The kids look fab!! I love the matching especially with girls... Nicole you are amazing. Liz is so blessed to have you as a sister.. Liz we miss you, but know all is in good hands. Happy Easter!
I love the dresses! And the boyus clothes too. You are amazing to get all your kids ready and looking so cute! I hope you had a good Easter!
Okay! Those are way eastery enough and anyone who thinks differantly will have to answer to me! Just kidding of course! But I love the dresses and ties.
You Rock NICOLE!
Happy Easter! Sorry it's a little late.
Love ya!
Post a Comment