Monday, April 6, 2009

MINI CHURROS

So of course I went to get Twilight @ midnight when it came out & thats when Andrea introduced me to a yummy treat...mini churros @ Jack In The Box. I didn't even know they had churros, you get 10 mini churros for $1.89 & the best part is they're filled with a cream cheese cinnamon mixture, yum! The hubby loves JITB for their bacon ultimate cheeseburger, otherwise known as a heart attack on a bun in our house, it has like 1200 calories! Boys. Thanks girl :)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Yuuuum, Im going to have to try those!

Andrea said...

Yeah...they are really good!!! Love the other posts...

Emma is too cute in her dress and apron. I love Family Fun for April Fools. I did the food color in the bottom of the cereal bowl trick...Bob loved it!

PJ and Annie said...

the churros had me until you said that had a filling..that totally bummed me out

Posh Ideas said...

those mini chrros look so good. It's probably a good thing we don't have a Jack in the Box close by!