Tuesday, November 25, 2008

PIE DAY 2008!!!!

So every year Mel & Jared host Pie Day in mid November and I've gotta say it s our favorite day in November! They have such a great house and Miss Mel is an amazing decorator and together they put together one of the meanest cheeseball I've had and also some really amazing pies like, pumpkin eggnog, cherry, dutch apple pie, pumpkin cheesecake and thats just to name a few! You know how on Thanksgiving you never really enjoy the desserts? This way you can have your pie and eat it too! This is Miss E and cousins w/Liza the doggy.
Mel and Jared have a basement they finished themselves and can I say I'm totally jealous?! I want a basement, its great for the kids to have somewhere where they can just go and be kids. They let them play their wii....need I say more?

Miss E and her Aunt Amy :)
The Ladies Man coming up looking for more Diet Coke
The hostess with the mostess and amazing hubby...I give you Mel & Jared!!!!

Two of my fave nieces

Ok, can I just say I fell in love w/this beautiful little boy? You can tell he's gonna be something special
My fave chocolate pie...thanx guys

Yummy :)

More yummies!









2 comments:

Andrea said...

That looks like so much fun. What a great idea! Your fam is awesome!

Marshall said...

Eggnog pie? Uhm, YUM! That sounds SO good. I feel a new Thanksgiving tradition coming on . . .