Monday, November 24, 2008

TWILIGHT REVIEW

Oh.........my..........heck!!!! I loved, loved, loved it! I was prepared to be dissapointed because from the pictures I had seen of the film and I also wasn't too hot on a lot of the actors but boy was i wrong. This is one case where the book was very well done and portrayed by believable acting. I mean Brad Pitt & Tom Cruise have played vampires but think how much harder it must be to play a modern teenage vampire. I totally believed it and kudos to...shoot i forgot her name.....the girl who played Bella, that is how I pictured she would be while reading the book. The scenery was amazing and can I just say that when Carlisle waltzed in through those hospital doors my breath was taken away ;) If it wasn't the holidays and I didn't have things to buy, I would so be at that theatre like 3 more times !

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I liked it better the second time! It was a good movie!!

Jen Johnson said...

I had a hard time with it the first time but I went and saw it again last night and I must say, I do love the movie now!