So our little Miss E won the lead part out of all the 5th graders in her school! It was a musical called pirates, she was a prissy stoway trying to win over the captain of the high 'c's (get it..c's/seas). She was much braver than her dad or I could ever have been. She had a few solos and solo dancing and she did amazing! Her positive attitude and can do attitude are an inspiration to her dad and I, we love you schmoopy!!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
PIRATES
So our little Miss E won the lead part out of all the 5th graders in her school! It was a musical called pirates, she was a prissy stoway trying to win over the captain of the high 'c's (get it..c's/seas). She was much braver than her dad or I could ever have been. She had a few solos and solo dancing and she did amazing! Her positive attitude and can do attitude are an inspiration to her dad and I, we love you schmoopy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Phooey! I am so sad I missed it!!!
Post a Comment