Thursday, February 12, 2009

ITS OFFICIAL

Ok so first of all, after seeing this pix I have realized I need to ditch my glasses, yuck! Second of all the hubby is now an official officer in the us army. He should be leaving for ft. sam around march 20th for 9 weeks, then we will be going to ft. bliss in el paso texas. Whoa, I know this has been we're going, we're not, we are...thanx to everyone for hanging in there w/us! After this week my brain is totally dead, I'll update more later. :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

So Max totally steels the show in this pic.

Anyway, we are really excited for you guys. I know this will be a great thing for you, even though it is not for us. We will miss you so much. Since your mom will still be here we know we will see you sometimes. I hope that we can still have a cookie exchange and work it around your visits. Even if its Christmas in July! I am so glad that we are friends and hope that we will always stay in touch.

Have a great day tomorrow. Thanks for the tip about Kohls...Rod say thanks too...he he!

The Woodward Family said...

Big A says you are not allowed to leave with The Ladies Man. He won't let it happen! He wants TLM to move in with him...