Wednesday, February 25, 2009

BETWEEN WINTER & SPRING BLAHS




Does anyone else have the blahs? I know I do lately, I saw this picture and it made me smile and reminded me of something I did with some friends about a year and a half ago. It was the Favorite Things Swap. My swap partner sent me the best bouillon I had ever had & a yummy recipe to go with it, a great book and yummy mints. Emilys fave was the recipe she got, baby water bottle lids that go over any water bottle & the York mints that are inside out. Carol got a pedicure set, a candle, everyone got fab things that were some of their partners fave things! So I was thinking lets do it again! This time its send your partner things that make you happy. The deadline to sign up is March 2nd. I just checked & we did this @ the exact same time last year...weird. Once I get everyones names I will email you your partners name, email & address. Last time we emailed our partners a little about ourselves, like how many kids, if you work & where, what you do on your down time. I did this because some peoples fave things involved specific things, such as the baby water bottles, and that way you know if your partner has a baby and can use that item. All packages need to be sent by March 10th so everyone gets their package around the same time!

6 comments:

Carol said...

sign me up

Carol said...

funny thing. my word verification on my comment before this was "outpoo" What's up with that?

Cory and Traci Hurrle said...

I'm in!

PJ and Annie said...

I'd like to join!

Andrea said...

I am so excited. I am glad I checked on it today so I didn't miss the deadline. I am sooo in!!! Love it!

Marshall said...

Okay, i want one of those aprons that are on that picture. Let's get together and make one!