Monday, March 2, 2009
UPDATE
I know many of you have been concerned about Liz, she was admitted to the hospital Friday in Salt Lake. They are inducing labor today, Monday. So there will be a new addition to our family soon! I will update this as soon as I have more info. Please keep their little family in your prayers tonight :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hi Nicole! Your position reminds me of my own a few months ago after Ezra was born. It is so great to have family that help and support when trials come and rain down on people you love. We have been thinking and praying for Liz and Eli constantly. Thank you for your strength and for being so willing to inform us of what is happening with Liz, Eli, and the new baby. They and the rest of your family are in all of our prayers.
Hey Nicole, You have a moody phone again ;). I will try calling you tomorrow. We have certainly kept them in our prayers. We will continue to do so. Thanks for all you are doing! You are amazing and Liz is so lucky to have you as a sister.
Post a Comment