So when we heard Liz was getting induced Saturday, we grabbed our stuff & pawned the kids off on Jared & Mel within 30 minutes. They took all 3 kids without hesitation & did fun stuff with them for 2 days, I don't think the kids missed us @ all! So big thanx to you two for stepping up to the plate, thanks also to Wayne & Rachel who volunteered too. I am now a mother of 5 and I gotta say the transition from 2 to 3 was harrier than 3 to 5.Tuesday, March 3, 2009
BIG THANX
So when we heard Liz was getting induced Saturday, we grabbed our stuff & pawned the kids off on Jared & Mel within 30 minutes. They took all 3 kids without hesitation & did fun stuff with them for 2 days, I don't think the kids missed us @ all! So big thanx to you two for stepping up to the plate, thanks also to Wayne & Rachel who volunteered too. I am now a mother of 5 and I gotta say the transition from 2 to 3 was harrier than 3 to 5.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment