Hi Nicole, I couldn't figure out the whole email a patient thing, what hospital, then patients full name, thanks that will help a lot. Other news, March 13th I'm having a surprise b-day party for Merridy. It will be at Se7ens tea house on Arlington between 1st and 2nd St. Starts at 8pm. Bring all the kids there will be cake, and myself and two friends will be performing acousticaly. It is all ages so don't fear bringing kids. If you could help me spread the news and tell everyone to keep it hush hush from Merridy. If you email me I'll email you an anouncment with address prostheticrecords@gmail.com Your great, we love ya'll take care, and oh yeah. I know your plate is over flowing as of late, so if you can't make it no worries. We we'll still like you!!!!
1 comment:
Hi Nicole, I couldn't figure out the whole email a patient thing, what hospital, then patients full name, thanks that will help a lot.
Other news, March 13th I'm having a surprise b-day party for Merridy. It will be at Se7ens tea house on Arlington between 1st and 2nd St. Starts at 8pm. Bring all the kids there will be cake, and myself and two friends will be performing acousticaly. It is all ages so don't fear bringing kids. If you could help me spread the news and tell everyone to keep it hush hush from Merridy. If you email me I'll email you an anouncment with address prostheticrecords@gmail.com
Your great, we love ya'll take care, and oh yeah. I know your plate is over flowing as of late, so if you can't make it no worries. We we'll still like you!!!!
Post a Comment