All right I admit it, I am a total dressaholic when it comes to little girls. I bought Miss E and little Ev an Easter dress, but in typical me style, I couldn't wait for them to wear them so I had them wear them Sunday. This pix is for Liz, isn't she adorable?! She insisted on the pink headband and who am I to argue with the fashion style of a 4 year old? The dress is cream and embroidered.....fabulous! We went to Macys to get her a matching dress like Miss E's but they didn't have any :( I think I like this one better on her anyway though. By the way, Macys had a cute dress for little girls up to 4T, it was green w/white polka dots & I think a cream top on clearance for $19...too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
TOO ADORABLE! But I want to see Miss E's too. I can't believe how old she looks! She is beautiful and you did a great job with the dress and her hair. Love it! Thanks! It has been over 2 weeks since I have seen you all-and Miss Eliana is 2 weeks old today!
She is so cute!! I can't believe how big she is! You are a great aunt!
Darling!! She looks so cute. I love the dress.
Post a Comment