
So there is nothing more satisfactory to me than sitting and reading a good book. We're talkin' sink your teeth into, can't put it down, get transported, daydreaming about it, edge of your seat, sighing w/happiness kind of a book. I like to read a little bit of everything, biographies, historical, historical fiction, chapter books my kids are reading, some classics, mysteries, fiction, basically give me a book and I'll give it a try. I read to be taken away, to enjoy myself, to relax. I read a few Oprah book club books but felt like killing myself after, hello depressing, not into those types of books. Holding a brand new book and feeling so excited to get home and read it is one of my favorite things. I love buying books at Costco because paperbacks are about $4-10 bucks and hardbacks are only $14-20! Definitely a guilty pleasure! Spence always looks at my bookcase and sighs and asks which books I'm getting rid of and I always just look at him in horror and say "Are you crazy??!! None of them!" I got a fab new romance at Wal-Mart and have spent every spare waking minute reading it....nothing better:) I love a good romance novel, candy for my brain!!





No comments:
Post a Comment