Thursday, March 20, 2008

DARN YOU EASTER BUNNY!!!!





I don't know what it is about Easter candy but I love it! The top pix is of an almondette, my grandparents have given all the grandchildren these every Easter for as long as I can remember and let me just say they are FABULOUS!! (Pretend I just sang the fabulous :)) They are from Fernwood Candy in Salt Lake City. They are filled with this yummy marshmellowy center, but its not gooey and not dry....I can't explain it except they are good.....order some!(By the by, my aunt always sends us some of their mint sandwiches, oh mama!)
Next is the Cadbury Creme Egg, what I thought was the most brilliant invention EVER growing up! I still like them but has anyone else noticed the center isn't as creamy and runny as it used to be? S's fave and the kids are the indestructible peeps. Not high on my list but whatev. Last is my new fave the cadbury mini egg.....thanx Rich & Kim. They brought these during stake conference one year and since then theres been no turning back. I almost forget! The individual mini Kit Kats, yum. Whats yours?

2 comments:

jennifer said...

I'm with you on the cadburry mini eggs. I also love the chocolate covered marshmallow bunnies or eggs. Has anyone heard of an egg hunt with symbols of easter inside the eggs. My mom did it for us one year when I was a teenager. I searched on line, but can't find anyting. It had things like a sacrament cup, piece of white cloth, egg. Or do you know of any other symbols of Easter that represent spiritual things?

Carol said...

I've heard of it. Try www.theideadoor.com or www.mormonchic.com

My favorites by far are the mini eggs and truffle eggs...ok really my favorite is any thing with good quality chocolate.