We took Emma to Red Robin for her birthday and it was really fun and yummy, we love eating out...who doesn't? The one thing I hate about eating out is tipping. It seems like people are either die hard tippers or no tips at all. I happen to fall in between, which kills Spence because he and his siblings have all worked in the restaurant biz and tips make or break you. This is my feeling, no one forced you to be a waiter/waitress, you're doing this for the tips and if you want one I think you should earn it. I know what you're probably thinking right now, oh she's one of 'those' people, high maintenance etc.....but I'm not! I just want my drink refilled, is that too much to ask?! I actually don't like it when they come around 4 times and ask if everythings ok, asking once is good enough for me and whatever happened to basic manners and being polite, would it kill you? Tipping now is so expensive (a whole 'nother meals worth) that if I'm going to spend my hard earned money eating at your establishment, please refill my drink!Thursday, March 6, 2008
TIPS
We took Emma to Red Robin for her birthday and it was really fun and yummy, we love eating out...who doesn't? The one thing I hate about eating out is tipping. It seems like people are either die hard tippers or no tips at all. I happen to fall in between, which kills Spence because he and his siblings have all worked in the restaurant biz and tips make or break you. This is my feeling, no one forced you to be a waiter/waitress, you're doing this for the tips and if you want one I think you should earn it. I know what you're probably thinking right now, oh she's one of 'those' people, high maintenance etc.....but I'm not! I just want my drink refilled, is that too much to ask?! I actually don't like it when they come around 4 times and ask if everythings ok, asking once is good enough for me and whatever happened to basic manners and being polite, would it kill you? Tipping now is so expensive (a whole 'nother meals worth) that if I'm going to spend my hard earned money eating at your establishment, please refill my drink!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment