Sunday, June 1, 2008

HUSBAND TAG

What is his name? He goes by Spencer, honey, dad, daddy and when people forget his name they call him Stuart.
Who eats more? He does, when we were first married he could eat a whole 9 x 13 casserole by himself! These days he doesn't eat that much but he can still pound it!
Who said I love you first? That would be me, I knew he was the one for me :)
Who is taller? He is by a good 10 inches
Who is smarter? He is smarter in math and sciences and I am in english, but if you ask him he says I am.
Who is more sensitive? I get my feelings hurt more easily than him but he is more sensitive to the kids feelings than I am
Who does laundry? I'll wash and dry it but boy do I hate folding it!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does, I don't like sleeping next to the door
Who pays the bills? I pay the bills but my sweet hubby earns the $ to pay them
Who cooks more? That would be moi although I love it when he makes breakfast ;)
Who is more stubborn? He is, especially the older he gets!
Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Me, but don't get me started on that topic!
Who is more clean? Without a doubt, him
Who has more siblings? Him
Who wears the pants? Everyone thinks its me but thats just because I'm louder about voicing my opinion. Its 50-50
What do you like to do together? We love to eat out, watch movies.....anything that involves the other person
Who eats more sweets? Me
Guilty pleasures? Paintball, warcraft, sushi, PS3 or XBox
How did you meet? We met on Valentines Day doing a service project for a mutual friend, although we had never met. I gave him a ride home after and we were together every day after that!
Who proposed? He did
What is his best feature? He is kind, a good father, broad shoulders, really funny and generous
What is his greatest quality? I'm gonna have to say his compassion for others and his love for his family :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

thanks for playing
Spencer is a great guy!