
So Spence and The Ladies Man just walked in the door from scout camp and I am so proud of The Ladies Man because he passed the Boy Scout swim test! He has been swimming alone since he was 3 and I was fairly confident that he would pass but its pretty difficult and long for a 5 yearl old. I know, I know I'm totally bragging but I can't help it. The test consists of jumping into the water which has to go over your head, swimming 75 yards using a strong stroke, then 25 yards doing a backstroke or as The Ladies Man put it...for 100 hours. Way to go dude :)





4 comments:
He's growing up! I remember having him in nursery! Congrats on the swim test!
Big A was even excited about it. He came home and told me all about it. I was seriously impressed that he has such mad skills!
Big A says he'll be able to get a girlfriend!
You go boy! That's awesome!
Post a Comment