Tuesday, June 3, 2008

UNCOOKED TORTILLAS

HOLY COW!!! My absolutely new fave is uncooked tortillas! Once you try them you won't go back, Spence and I have had burritos and quesadillas for the past 5 days! You can get them in the refrigerated section at Costco, Wal-Mart or Sams Club. They only take 60 seconds to cook. You can cook them in a non-stick pan or just spray a pan w/Pam. They freeze well too, I put about 8 in a ziploc bag when I freeze them. FAB!

3 comments:

Merridy and Lucas said...

tell spencer to google big blue adventrue series in NV...he can look up the different races and what the entail....
I really hope you were the one who asked me that question...if not ignore comment.
me

Marshall said...

Hey, did you read the Host yet? Did you like it? Is it worth my time?

Carol said...

I just wanted to tell you nicole yet again you were amazing today. Next time I'll do more. I hope you got to rest today.
and Happy Father's day to Spence.