Friday, June 27, 2008

IHOP

So Spence and The Ladies Man are off having some quality time together and that leaves me with Miss E and Pokemon Master. They have been obsessed with going to IHOP lately and I decided what better night than tonight? I was ready to be disappointed because Dennys has gone downhill and I expected the same at IHOP.....but I was wrong! The prices are great, the food was delish and best of all Tuesday and Thursday kids eat free! I had to die for blueberry pancakes and they had pancakes also. I was glad it lived up to their expectations :)

3 comments:

Carol said...

I love ihop! It's always so crowded when we go, though. So glad you guys had fun and I didn't know they had kids eat free days. We'll have to try that out!

The Woodward Family said...

J's grandma takes the kids every Tuesday if A's not working. They love it.

Marshall said...

Oh, I love IHOP too. Especially their multigrain pancakes. And I LOVE all the different kinds of syrups. Mmmmm . . .