I hope all my peeps will be @ the church Thursday night @ 7pm to calm my nerves. I will be teaching the ladies how to fry chicken & letting them sample 4 of my chicken recipes which they will also get a copy of. Its very flattering but also nerve wracking. The 4 recipes are going to be for a rotisserie chix, not yo mamas chicken casserole, chicken Cesar penne salad, and fried chicken. Of course the one time I made fried chicken to impress my cute sister-in-law (Miss L) I totally oversalted it & was mortified. Siiiggghhh, what are ya gonna do, learning experience right? Any way I digress, thanx for letting me vent ladies :)Thursday, June 18, 2009
ENRICHMENT
I hope all my peeps will be @ the church Thursday night @ 7pm to calm my nerves. I will be teaching the ladies how to fry chicken & letting them sample 4 of my chicken recipes which they will also get a copy of. Its very flattering but also nerve wracking. The 4 recipes are going to be for a rotisserie chix, not yo mamas chicken casserole, chicken Cesar penne salad, and fried chicken. Of course the one time I made fried chicken to impress my cute sister-in-law (Miss L) I totally oversalted it & was mortified. Siiiggghhh, what are ya gonna do, learning experience right? Any way I digress, thanx for letting me vent ladies :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Goodluck tonight! Sorry I won't be there but I know you will be fantastic! You always are!
You should post the recipes for those of us who couldn't come! :)
Post a Comment