Thursday, June 18, 2009

RAINED OUT

Thanx to Jen for the tip on the great photag, Lynda! So heres the skinny....I decide to get some nice family photos, my shirt ironed @ cleaners, kids clothes starched, me & Miss E got our hair did & I got my makeup done etc. As we all know its been super crazy weather but it was sunny all day in Reno so I thought finally, good weather! Wrong :( Darn you Reno, your crazy weather moods have foiled me again! We got to Virginia City, its sunny and all of a sudden it dumps & I mean dumps rain. What? Seriously?! Me & humidity have a hate hate relationship. So at least we got a few good photos & we will try again next week. On the way home Miss E was so sweet, she started to rub my arm & then she said at least we didn't have a flat tire or get in an accident. Once again the wisdom of little ones putting things in perspective........that or my constant neuroses have worked through to them ;) ( I think I used that last word correctly...I'm too lazy to look it up so you either understand my speak or you don't :))



























4 comments:

Lauren said...

Very cute!
I love photos done on railroad tracks!
You have a beautiful family!!

Jen Johnson said...

The pictures turned out way cute! I know how you feel about the weather! We have been trying for 3 weeks now! Keep your fingers crossed for saturday! They turned out really good though and you have a beautiful family!

Andrea said...

The pics are so cute!! What a great idea!! I have never had or known anyone to have a family picture day go as planned. I think it would be against the laws of nature!!! I hope you are well! love ya!

Jamie said...

I love the railroad pictures! Such a fun background. Cute family too:)