Friday, June 5, 2009

THANX CAROL!

I am so lucky to have such a talented, giving friend! I saw Carol about a month ago where she bestowed not 1, not 2 but 3 gifts to me! She made this 12 days of Christmas countdown calender out of a muffin tin...this will so be in my kitchen come Christmas :) She also brought homemade strawberry jam but alas, no pix....it was gone in about a day & a half!
Last but not least she brought a bag of her new fave snack mix thats all the rage in her stake in Utah. It is so yummy, crunchy, salty, sweet....perfect! Its so good that I had Liz bring me 6 bags of it back from Utah...thanx Lizzy! So once again...thanks to my bud, the super amazing Carol!!








1 comment:

Carol said...

I feel so honored.
Glad you liked the stuff.
Don't know what else to say.
So I guess I'll stop typing.
Have a good day.
You're one hot babe.
Stay cool.
Have a great summer.
Call me.

Sorry, I think I just had a yearbook flashback -- it is that time of year you know.