
My mom & I each made a cowboy boot quilt. I have to say I think this might be my most fave quilt I've made so far.

The girls on the horses look exactly like my 2 cousins, which is why we chose this fabric for her graduation gift!


I love calico prints...classic.

I'm sorry but I had to show this perfect corner, I got this fun new tool that makes putting bindings on so easy!
3 comments:
"Sew" cute!! I'm gonna have to make one now!
Wow! That is beautiful! You did a fantastic job. It looks like so much work, but totally worth it. I'm so glad you could share it - don't you love cameras?
So so so so so so cute! If you and me were set loose in a fabric store, at different times...I know we would pick the exact same fabrics. Lets do it some time. Fun experiment.
Post a Comment