
I can't believe the day has finally come...all my babies are going to be in
school full time. Am I happy or am I sad? I guess a little of both. I actually shed a few tears @ The Ladies Man graduation. Yes even those with a heart of stone can cry ;) Here he is singing Home means Nevada with hand motions, I love his little high voice when he sings, super cute!

Here he is with his teacher, she presents them with their 'diploma' and then asked him what he wanted to be when he grows up. I am thinking here it comes....the whole world will now know he wants to be a speed eater when he grows up (
thanx food network). He totally surprised me by saying he wanted to be a nurse. Afterwards I asked him why he said a nurse and he said he wants to be just like Daddy when he grows up.
Ok,
ok I admit it....another tear might have fallen @ that answer ;)

He was so cute, he came down the night before at 10, when he was supposed to be asleep, and asked if I could lay out his clothes for him. He was very specific too.....white shirt, tie, black pants & a missionary hairstyle.

Finally, the part he was most looking forward to.....the cake! He really is my son ;) As you can see, he is getting ready to 'speed-eat'.
Siiiggghhh,
whatev, I think its funny.

We love you!
2 comments:
He is seriously so cute!
Congratulations! He's getting so big.
I knew you were a softy under that rough-tough exterior.
Post a Comment