Monday, June 1, 2009

PEDICURES

I have this new place that I love to go get a pedicure at. They have the nice massaging chairs with the warm water that bubbles, leg massage, the works! How much you might ask? $25! Thats right you didn't read wrong, I said $25! Its called Salon Galleria in Sparks next to Costco. The phone # is 626-3998. I have always gotten in whenever I needed..most of the time last minute! I usually take a book but this time I took a buddy!

I was worried the chair was massaging too hard and she was going to go into labor!

I know, I know so gross right? This is why I have to get a pedicure every 4 weeks. I swear I have the grossest heels ever. They started 20 minutes before they started on Emily & we still ended up done @ the same time thanks to my grody heels. The lady had to call their 'specialist' over who worked up a sweat smoothing those bad boys out. But she did!


The final result...looovvvee it!


4 comments:

Carol said...

I think I just threw-up in my mouth a little looking at that heal!!!! I'm totally joking!!! That aint nothin'=== I've seen much worse ON ME!
I am completely sick and depressed I was with you. Please excuse me while I go drown my sorrow in the chocolate sheet cake with pecans I made tonight.....If you'd let me go too may be I would have given you a piece but now I think I'm going to eat it all myself...so there.
Man I'm on one tonight....maybe it's because I've already had 4 pieces of cake...that's right 4 don't judge me.

Carol said...

wasn't with you,,,,I meant wasn't with you.

Lauren said...

So a tatoo huh!! Very cool ;)

Marshall said...

That was a lot of fun and SO relaxing. It would have been awesome if you were there, Carol! Mmm, chocolate sheet cake with pecans! All I got tonight was crummy lowfat sherbet ;)