Its true, I really do love Chuck! What a man, siiigghhh. So the hubby loves to wear his Chuck Norris shirt all the time & it always gets attention. At the graduation, the kids' music teacher came up to him & proceeded to tell him how he fought him in the 70's @ a karate tournament. SWEET! He said Chuck fought with honor and was a clean fighter, a true gentlemen. Be still my beating heart....he really is as great as legend says! And hes a Republican!1. He can sneeze with his eyes open.
2. Before he goes on stage, Chuck Norris breaks someones leg to give himself good luck.
3. Chuck Norris was the first person to tame a dinosaur.
4. Chuck Norris' heart beats once every week.
5. It never rains on Chuck Norris.
6. Chuck Norris has no doors in his house, only walls he walks through.
7. Chuck Norris can grate fresh Parmesan cheese with his beard.
8. Chuck Norris can turn back time by simply staring @ the clock & flexing.
9. Chuck Norris won a staring contest with Medusa!
10. If you stare @ the American flag long enough, a 3D image of Chuck Norris appears.





2 comments:
Haha. My favorite is number eight. Number seven grosses me out for some reason. All I think about is hairy grated cheese. Ew!
Still giggling. I wish I could turn back time by flexing. Wait I just tried it and I think it worked.
Seriously I never pegged you as a Chuck lover. Learn something new everyday.
Post a Comment