Thursday, January 10, 2008

CHEWIE


So, everyone who knows me knows that animals scare me to death. However, my husband and children love animals....what to do? We decided to get a beagle and this is him, Chewie. I actually really adore him and it was me who pushed Spence to get him! We got him when he was 7 weeks old in August. I must admit I did think twice during the potty training stage and when he was getting up in the middle of the night! I thought I was done with all that! He is really good with the kids, even babies and toddlers. My nephew Gryphon gets into his bed with him and just lays with him and Chewie doesn't mind at all, I think he likes the snuggling. He sleeps with Emma (sorry Mom) and loves to play with his stuffed squirrel with Max. Gabe likes to sit and watch tv with him. What a great addition to our family!

No comments: