Thursday, January 31, 2008

MEMORY


So I dropped Gabe off at school today & ran into Emmas teacher. We visit for awhile and she tells me Emma wrote the funniest story about Chewie bringing a dead frog over to me and how I freaked out. Inside my head I'm freaking out because the story sounds familiar but for the life of me I can't remember any of it! So I'm thinking do I fake like it happened, but what if it didn't and Emma later tells her it was fiction?! AHHHHH! I decide to go with the truth and say, "Why is it that I can recall what happened on All My Children for the past 15 years but not what happened 4 months ago?" I know, mother of the year here right? I swear, sometimes I feel like I must be crazy because I feel like my memory is just not as good as it used to be.....and apparantly its not! Please someone tell me its not just me!

1 comment:

Carol said...

You know it's not just you.
How many times have I been talking to you on the phone and totally blanked in the middle of my own sentence?
Sad, Sad, Sad,
It's not really memory loss...it's called CHILDREN!