
So I feel very lucky to have in-laws that I love hanging out with and we get along too....bonus! Jared & Mel took me and Spence out to dinner last night for my birthday at one of my favorite restaurants. I can always count on an evening with them to be full of laughs. It seems like whenever we go somewhere to eat where the waitstaff has an accent, Spence has to repeat what they say like 4-5 times (thanx Metallica). Our poor waiter last night couldn't tell if he was mocking him or truly had trouble understanding him. This all leads to Mel & I dissolving into giggles when they are a safe distance away and Spence getting frustrated at us! So I'm sure you know how this ends.......BIG TIP! We..more like Mel & I.. had such a hard time taking the perfect pics and so we retook like 6 times each, the boys were patient up until #5. The things you do for love (sigh). I'm still trying to figure out how to download Spence & I's pics...more to come. The perfect birthday gift for me, good food, good fun, good laughs and being with the ones I love! Thanx J & Miss Mel





No comments:
Post a Comment