Monday, January 14, 2008

VISITING TEACHING

As I talk to many of my friends I think we all share the same thread of guilt about not doing our visiting teaching in a timely manner every month. So to help ease your guilt, here's my story. I am so bad at vising teaching that I got fired. Thats right, I got the big boot. I will be the first to say that I did not do my visiting teaching in many moons. My little sister called me one day (who was also my companion) and said the relief society president called her and asked her to tell me that I would no longer be a visiting teacher. So to add to my humiliation, I didn't even get booted by phone, I got booted by the rs pres and then through my sister...who by the way did not get the boot. So I hope this helps all you sisters out there, nobodys perfect :)

No comments: