
Sorry about the pics, still trying to get this whole thing down. I painted my kitchen and I love it! I was a little nervous about picking out a red, I didn't want it too bright, too dark etc, but I found this great warm cranberry color that I love. I also painted on a blackboard for fun. Needless to say the kids love it and they like me to write whats for dinner and the days schedule on it. 




3 comments:
I love the red! I have a few red rooms and love the bold color.
glvvzsI like it because it makes the space look more defined. I especially like the blackboard. I wish I could do stuff like that. You're freakin awesome!
Okay...so the gibberish at the beginning of my prior comment was me trying to type in the word verification thing but forgetting to click on the box. OR it could be an exclimation like; gorgeous, amazing, paint me giddy etc.
Post a Comment