Friday, February 22, 2008

GAMERS


Hi my name is Nicole and I am a World of Warcraft widow. Thats right, I'm married to a (dramatic pause) gamer. Being the wife of a gamer, I now know more about leveling, stats, weapons etc. than I ever thought I would. I also now know when to show the appropraite expressions when Spence talks about his game. For example, 'I just made level 60!' Me: Wow thats so cool! In my head I'm thinking, does this mean you're going to stop playing until 5 am? All biting remarks aside, Spence and I have come to an agreement about the game that we can both live with. He pays for soap opera network every month and I won't complain...as much. He also can't play until the kids are in bed and we have our nights where we watch our shows together. The last rule is, if you play till 5, don't whine when you have to get up at 8. And I have to say he never has. Boys.

2 comments:

Liz Maile said...

Hey, you both get nice alone time! That works, Spence tells me about it too, it sounds pretty cool I jsut don't think that I could ever do it!

Merridy and Lucas said...

poor thing....you're funny...