

There really is going to be a movie! YEAHHHHH! If you haven't read the twilight series by Stephanie Myer, READ IT! Everyone I know has read this and loved it. It is about a family of vampires that lives in the Northwest and what happens when one of them falls for a human. The guy playing Edward is in the front and I'm sure you recognize him from his role as Cedric in Harry Potter. The girl playing Bella (2nd pix) was in Panic Room w/Jodie Foster and I think Into the Wild, also the siter in Zathura. If you look close you can see a guest star from Greys Anatomy (Ava) (hated her character) she will be Esme. They have started filming in the Northwest and are currently looking for someone to play Jacob Black. LOVE IT!!!




2 comments:
alright I CANNOT WAIT!
We should all go see it together as a girls night out.
Post a Comment