

OK, that Caillou kid creeps me out. There, I've said it. I can't figure out why the kids (mostly Max) like that show! At first I thought it was a little girl because of the name, but then I saw a bald little boy and I just got confused about the whole show. Like where did they get that name? My theory is they are ex-hippies, thats all I've got. Onto one of my fave kids shows, The Wonder Pets. They are so cute I feel like I turned diabetic during the show and need an insulin shot after. I even like to sit with Max and watch it. Medic, insulin stat!





1 comment:
And what is up with his bald head? Hello! He is four. This kid has serious problems if he hasn't grown hair yet. ANd THAT SONG! It gets stuck in your head all day!
Post a Comment