
Most people don't know this about me but I love cars. My dad and I would always check out the consumer report car edition and we would also test drive cars. So our van cost us $4000 in repairs this year and needed more so we got rid of it and got a toyota sequoia. I LOVE IT!! I took the kids 4 wheeling out in a field the other day and it was so fun, I got it muddied up real good! Don't tell Spence we almost hit a tree...oops! Now that I have 4 wheel drive I'll never go without it. We've had a lot of snow and ice this year and I haven't slipped once. Spence loves, loves, loves his baby, he named it Beast, and 9 times out of 10 if theres mud or snow we're out doing donuts, pulling the kids on a tarp behind it, basically just being big kids. Now if I could just convince him that a jet ski would look great behind it!





No comments:
Post a Comment