All right, I try to stay polite but I've had it. I don't know why people have this need to be concerned about my weight. Like I don't realize I'm overweight. If one more person says to me 'Theres light dressing over there you know' or 'Do you know how many calories are in that drink?' or my favorite 'Weight Watchers is having a special' I swear on my life I can't be held responsible for the damage my heeled foot will cause to their shins....well intentioned comment me eye. Like their 'motivating' comments or 'examples' are gonna change my life. I'm not dumb, I've been on 3 different diets during my life, I know what my problem is......I like to eat what I cook! I make no secret of it and I'm not afraid to say it out loud either! About a month ago a girl I'd never even met said to me 'Are you on a diet?' and then giggled. I stayed polite but I sure as heck wished I'd said no, are you? or something witty (Carol where are you when I need you?). Just so everyone knows, Spence has not ever made a comment about my weight, I feel lucky to have a supportive husband that thinks I'm foxy :). I'm sick of the haters and to all of them I say, I am happy with me, I still got it, I happen to like my body so why don't you stick it! So there ;)Wednesday, February 27, 2008
REALLY??!!
All right, I try to stay polite but I've had it. I don't know why people have this need to be concerned about my weight. Like I don't realize I'm overweight. If one more person says to me 'Theres light dressing over there you know' or 'Do you know how many calories are in that drink?' or my favorite 'Weight Watchers is having a special' I swear on my life I can't be held responsible for the damage my heeled foot will cause to their shins....well intentioned comment me eye. Like their 'motivating' comments or 'examples' are gonna change my life. I'm not dumb, I've been on 3 different diets during my life, I know what my problem is......I like to eat what I cook! I make no secret of it and I'm not afraid to say it out loud either! About a month ago a girl I'd never even met said to me 'Are you on a diet?' and then giggled. I stayed polite but I sure as heck wished I'd said no, are you? or something witty (Carol where are you when I need you?). Just so everyone knows, Spence has not ever made a comment about my weight, I feel lucky to have a supportive husband that thinks I'm foxy :). I'm sick of the haters and to all of them I say, I am happy with me, I still got it, I happen to like my body so why don't you stick it! So there ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Nicole, you are beautiful and your weight isn't anyone else's business.
You go girl!!!!!
Oh and pass the chocolate please!
Post a Comment