Wednesday, February 6, 2008

SPENCE



So today I pulled out my wedding album and I got all sentimental. If you can't handle too much sugar, skip down to the next entry! Spence and I are in our 11th year of marriage and I feel so lucky to be his wife. The first time I saw Spence, I didn't introduce myself because I thought that a guy like hime would never in a million years give me the time of day. We first met on Valentines day through a mutual friend doing a service project for another mutual friend. Renos a small town. I drove him home after and knew he was the one. We talked frequently after that but I was dating someone else. We even went on a double date but with other people.......he held my hand during that movie (Star Wars) while both our dates were on either side of us!! I know, I know, you're saying why weren't you together??!! Hold on I'm getting there. I didn't want to hurt this guys feelings (yes i can be nice on occasion) but I knew the one thing he feared most......committment! So obviously I told him I wanted something serious, that same night he broke up with me I went to Spences apartment and told him I was available and we've been together ever since. I feel very fortunate to end up with someone who is more than I thought I ever could have.

1 comment:

Marshall said...

Oh, I love this picture! You look so happy. What a cute couple. Your story is hilarious . . . you always make me laugh.