
BEN IS SAYIDS BOSS!! BEN IS SAYIDS BOSS!! The world as I once knew it has come to a mind blowing end. It appears that Bens character is not going anywhere soon, he wiggles out of everything, I admire that. At first I thought not much happened but going back Spence and I had quite a few thoughts. First: Miles (the angry ghost whisperer) is there to talk to Jacob. What other possible reason could he have for being there? Second: Daniel (the emotionally unstable tie wearing physicist) did an experiment and found out theres a 31 minute time difference on the island. Do you know what this means?! Neither do I. Spences theory is they've been on the island longer than they think. Third: Why is Kate in such a hurry to get home? She would be in jail when she got back. I love her with Sawyer and if that was me I'd be just fine playing house like Sawyer suggested ;) Big surprise that she got taken at gunpoint, when will they learn not to take 'the jinx' out on rescue missions? If you'll remember a few episodes back, Kate mentions she has to get back to 'him' (in one of the flash forwards). I read somewhere that she is probably not one of the Oceanic 6, she got off the island without it being publicized and she is with 'him' probably because he helped her, whoever him is. Because she would be in jail right? Fourth: Bens bookcase room. Of course he has a secret room with passports to different countries and different currencies. He had to have been getting off the island some way that no one else knows about.





1 comment:
I think it's going to turn into a major spy show. I keep waiting for sydney to show up.
Post a Comment